About Me

My photo
" I am neither especially clever nor especially gifted. I am only very very curious" - Albert Einstien. I honestly think life is an eternal quest of knowing oneself. As I try my hands on various recipes, I am trying to rediscover my hidden traits and talents. I have immense pleasure sharing it to the world and say 'if these recipes worked for me, it would certainly work for you as well'. I am sure the journey of thousand miles should begin with the first step. Now I have taken my first step towards writing this blog and hope to keep it going with all of your support and motivation. All my readers, I would like to thank you very much for visiting my blog and making use of them to the fullest. Good luck!

Popular Posts

Monday, October 18, 2010

Baked Spaghett - Spinach, Peppers and Mushroom!


Italian Delight -
Baked Spaghetti - With Spinach, Peppers and Mushroom
Ingredients
-1 large egg, beaten
-1 minced Onion
-1/2 cup sour cream
-1/4 cup milk
-1/2 teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
-2 cups (16-ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
-1(10-ounce) Fresh Spinach
-4 ounces spaghetti, Cooked and drained
-4 tablespoons freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 diced colored Pepper
- 3- 4 small Mushrooms
Proceedure:
-Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C). Lightly grease a 10 x 6 x 2-inch baking dish. Set aside.
-In a large bowl, combine egg, sour cream, milk, salt, pepper, and 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese. Add Monterey Jack cheese; mix well.
- Saute the Onion in 2 tablespoons of Olive oil and wait till it turn golden brown. Add the colored peppers and wait till they turn tender. Add the mushrooms and the spinach to the mixure. Saute till the vegetables are tender- crisp.
-Add this mixture to the egg, sour cream mixure,and add the cooked spaghetti and toss to combine well. Place mixture in the prepared baking dish and sprinkle with remaining Parmesan .
-Bake for 15 minutes covered; remove cover and continue baking for additional 15 minutes.
The delicious and nutritious pasta is ready. Great served with bread or salad with dipping oil and butter!

No comments:

Post a Comment